Job no: 493672
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional, QLD Metro
Categories: Safety/ Health/ Environment/ Quality
- Become part of a leading Australian Pipeline and Energy Construction company
- Join a company that values your ideas and encourages your input
- Find your next career move with MPC Kinetic
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Training (HSEQT) Advisor to support our Service Rigs and the Kinetic Fluid Management, Production Services and Well Intervention Services section of the business. Reporting to the HSEQT Manager, this permanent position will:
- Ensure all works are executed in accordance with company and client requirements across Safety Management Plans (SMPs), policies, practices, procedures and statutory requirements.
- Develop and improve safe work cultures in office, field and rig operations environments.
- Lead the companies Assist and Assure program while working together with our clients to coach crews. It is designed to provide additional support to the rig crews to drive key well focus areas and in turn achieve the step change in HSE performance.
- Promptly respond to all reports of unsafe conditions, unsafe activities and unsafe equipment and take appropriate corrective action.
- Monitor the application of Safety Management systems in the field.
- Manage, organise and complete the HSET sections of tenders for new work.
- Initiate, develop and liaise effective business relationships with key stakeholders and other internal and external organisations as required.
- Ensure currency of knowledge in regard to Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) standards and Training Packages related to training.
- Coordinate HSE training courses for office and field personnel.
- Assist in the development of the HSE and Emergency Management Plans, Policies, Procedures and monthly reporting.
- Ensure training compliance to policies, business systems and other relevant safety or contractual obligations.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance to meet formal standards and regulatory codes.
- Support staff to ensure appropriate training and assistance is provided in the preparation and execution of project quality assurance and quality control.
- Conduct internal and external Audits and compile reports as per an agreed audit schedule.
- Coordinate and manage relevant systems and registers.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years rig and/or wellsite experience in a similar position. Exceptional written and verbal communication is necessary, partnered with strong problem solving and analytical skills. Excellent stakeholder management will see you excel in this position. The required qualifications include:
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE (40110)
- Lead Auditor OHS Management Systems
- Incident Investigation Qualification
- Workplace First Aid / CPR
- Queensland Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator’s (RRTWC)
- Qualified Workplace Drug and Alcohol Collector
- Current State/Territory Drivers License – Class C
- Chain of Responsibility (CoR)
- Certification in a recognized Drug and Alcohol testing program
- ICAM or Taproot investigation training
- Fatigue Awareness
- Ability to work 2/2 roster
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at http://www.mpckinetic.com/
We Care: We are genuine and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family.We pull our weight and watch each other's backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
We Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, we anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology and deliver our clients the solutions they need.
We Deliver: We respect the commercial relationships we have with our clients and understand the importance of equity for mutual success. Our focus on delivering value to our clients remains paramount.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend