Job no: 493683
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Metro, QLD Regional
Categories: Project Management, General Construction
- Join Australia’s leading Pipeline and Energy Construction company
- Opportunity to drive performance as part of a dynamic team
- Growth potential for the right candidate
- Work with a fleet of ground-breaking plant equipment and world-class systems
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Construction Coordinator to join our Construction team in Roma, working a 19/9 roster. Reporting to the Construction Lead, this role will be responsible for analytics and efficiency improvements of construction and construction support departments with a high focus on Lean Construction Methodologies. Detailed coordination and analysis of Work Teams to ensure construction targets are safely met and identifying key inefficiencies and proposing solutions to further streamline internal processes.
- Establish a procedure and implement for pre-construction mobilisation
- Chair meetings with construction teams prior to mobilisation of packages for readiness
- Provide detailed reports, analytics and construction plans to construction teams on the performance to date and forecast position
- Analyse construction performance and identify constraints
- Participate in various project meetings and maintain records of all construction dates
- Collaborate with Construction Lead and provide innovative productivity and process solutions affecting construction progress and schedule
- Coordinate with material, procurement, engineering and supply chain management personnel to plan and coordinate construction requirements at site
- Assist Construction Lead and project controls to review and analyse project schedules and mitigate potential risks
- Implement process improvements to improve construction efficiencies
- Develop and implement a system for daily/weekly works lookahead for each site team
- Maintain and enforce the daily/weekly works lookahead
- 5+ years of direct management experience gained within an operational environment in construction, mining, energy or related industries
- Advanced computer skills and a strong lean toward innovating construction software
- Advanced knowledge of Project Controls and Construction Planning
- Basic knowledge of all departments including HSSE, Quality, Materials, Procurement, Plant and Commercial
- Intermediate knowledge of Oil and Gas Construction
- A desire to lead change through innovative thinking and lead construction processes
- Ability to work 19/9 roster
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at http://www.mpckinetic.com
We Lead: We all influence outcomes, we take pride in what we do and how we do it. We step up and lead the way.
We Care We work safely and look after the health and wellbeing of our people because we care. We respect the communities and the environment in which we work.
We Value Relationships: We work with our clients and partner companies to achieve the best possible outcome. Our reputation is important to us.
We Bring Our Thinking: We look to improve what and how things are done in all parts of our business, we challenge the status quo.
We Work in Teams: We know the power of teamwork, it is core to our success. We work transparently, we trust, verify and actively seek involvement and alignment
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend