Job no: 493712
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Supervisory/ Management
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Find your next career move with MPC Kinetic
- Monday to Friday roster
About the Role:
The Yard Supervisor will be accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the Fluid Management and Production Services’ Yard and will assist in project readiness tasks, such as procurement and logistics. Reporting into the Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage third party hire, including pre and post job inspections.
- Coordinate and allocate tasks to field operators in the yard.
- Assist the Operations Manager with procurement of necessary project equipment and inventory.
- Coordinate Inventory Control Activities (cycle count, inventory, adjustments etc).
- Maintain and manage the yard layout.
- General yard and workshop housekeeping/maintenance.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing and distribution.
- Maintain washdown pad.
- Develop strong working relationships and communication channels with suppliers.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics.
- Perform logistics coordination with third part freight companies.
- Experience with manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Forklift Licence.
- Attention to detail.
- Good planning and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to support database management.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise responsibilities.
- Experience with Pronto will be prioritised.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline, services and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at http://www.mpckinetic.com/
We Lead: We all influence outcomes. We take pride in what we do and how we do it. We step up and lead the way.
We Care: We work safely and look after the health and wellbeing of our people because we care. We respect the communities and the environment in which we work.
We Value Relationships: We work with our clients and partner companies to achieve the best possible outcome. Out reputation is important to us.
We Bring Our Thinking: We look to improve what and how things are done in all parts of our business, we challenge the status quo.
We Work in Teams: We know the power of teamwork, it is core to our success. We work transparently, we trust, verify and actively seek involvement and alignment.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend