Quantity Surveyor/ Contract Administrator
Job no: 493714
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Metro, WA
Categories: Planning/ Scheduling/ Project Controls
Location: Australia wide opportunities
- Join Australia’s leading Pipeline, Services and Energy Construction company
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Roster – Flexible between 10/4 or 21/7
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Quantity Surveyors to join our Major Pipelines division. The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for assisting the Commercial Manager in the effective management of the commercial, quality and administrative activities on the Project.
- Assist in post tender bid evaluations and assist in procurement, including input into supply and subcontract agreements.
- Assist monthly progress claims for work completed by subcontracts / suppliers.
- Assist in the collation of information to produce progress certificates for subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assist in monthly cost reporting and forecasting.
- Assist weekly/monthly contract progress reports.
- Assist management of the Project’s progress monitoring systems.
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate Budget Reallocation Registers.
- Assist in the maintenance of an accurate Subcontractor’s Progress Register.
- Assist in the maintenance of an accurate Subcontractor’s Instruction Register.
- Assist in the maintenance of and evaluate Subcontractor / client Variations.
- Assess all cost coding and Budget expenditure for Purchase Order Requisitions.
- Assist in the assessment of monthly Site Ledger evaluation for potential journals.
- Assist in the submittal of Variation Proposals to Client.
- Assist in the submittal of Adjustment Proposals to the Client.
- Must have Quantity Surveyor experience.
- Degree qualified
- Clear and definitive communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of construction processes.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Jobpac experience desirable but not essential
- Display great drive and job focus
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline, service and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at http://www.mpckinetic.com/
We Lead: We all influence outcomes, we take pride in what we do and how we do it. We step up and lead the way.
We Care We work safely and look after the health and wellbeing of our people because we care. We respect the communities and the environment in which we work.
We Value Relationships: We work with our clients and partner companies to achieve the best possible outcome. Our reputation is important to us.
We Bring Our Thinking: We look to improve what and how things are done in all parts of our business, we challenge the status quo.
We Work in Teams: We know the power of teamwork, it is core to our success. We work transparently, we trust, verify and actively seek involvement and alignment.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend