Location: Australia wide opportunities
• Join Australia’s leading Pipeline, Services and Energy Construction company
• Find your next career move with MPC Kinetic
• Roster – Flexible between 10/4 or 21/7
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking applications from experienced Senior Project Managers to join our team to work on a $100m plus project. Reporting to the Business Unit Leader, the successful candidate will possess Design and Construct experience on large scale infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Provide Health & Safety leadership to ensure a safe working environment
• Ensure all works are executed in accordance with the contract, scope of work, client requirements, corporate practices and project procedures.
• Have a strong understanding of all key project processes, including construction and engineering, procurement, project controls reporting and contract management.
• Providing leadership, guidance and management to all personnel on site.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant HSE, quality & environmental management procedures and controls.
• Facilitate an environment where personnel effectively achieve project objectives.
• Develop and maintain the Client relationship and exceed expectations, ensuring requirements are met throughout the project.
• 7+ yrs experience leading complex Design and Construct civil projects, renewables or large-scale infrastructure experience.
• Engineering degree qualified or other relevant qualification.
• Commercially astute.
• Strategic thinker with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Proven construction management capability
• Experience with preparing schedules, cost reporting, status tracking, and management reporting.
• Ability to easily forge relationships with clients.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline, services and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus on delivering value to our clients is paramount, and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.