EOI – Truck Operators, Field Technicians and Field Operators
Job no: 493722
Work type: Fixed term part-time, Casual
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: General Construction
Location: Roma, QLD
- Be a part of innovative project solutions
- Work with a fleet of ground-breaking plant equipment and world-class systems
- Find your next career move with MPC Kinetic
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off; or
- 3 weeks on/3 weeks off
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking Expressions of Interest from candidates to join our Fluid Management and Production Services division in the following positions:
- Truck Operator
- Field Technician/Operator (Production Services)
- Field Operator (Fluid Management)
Specific to the Role/s:
- Current Heavy Rigid/Heavy Combination Truck Driver’s License.
Field Technician/Operator (Production Services)
- Crane Vehicle License or Forklift License;
- Current Heavy Rigid/Heavy Combination Truck Driver’s License; and
- Experience in planning jobs and have a technical understanding of the production services scope.
Field Operator (Fluid Management)
- Telescopic Materials Handler Ticket to perform fluid management operations;
- Safely load and unload equipment, chemicals, pumps and products; and
- Ability to confidently and safely operate fluid management equipment, pumps and follow processes.
Applicable to all roles:
- Current C Class Open Manual Driver’s License (mandatory);
- Certificate to Safely Operate 4WD Vehicles in the Field (desirable);
- Industry Safety Induction or Drilling Completions General Inductions certificate (desirable);
- 2 - 4 years’ experience working in a similar industry;
- Experienced and skilled in operating heavy vehicles, equipment and machinery;
- Motivated, honest and reliable worker;
- Perform regular checks and maintenance on equipment and machinery;
- Execute quality workmanship to client and industry standards;
- Perform work to Australian industry safety standards and promote a safety culture; and
- Experience in supervising and coaching new entry level operators will be desirable but not essential for the role.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline, services and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend