Job no: 493807
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Project Management
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join our Wells Business. Reporting to the General Manager – Business Development, forming part of the Strategy and Innovation Team, the ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated with significant experience in leading complex projects. This role will initially be a 12 month, fixed-term contract.
- Ensure all works are executed in accordance with the contract, scope of work, client requirements, corporate practices, and project management procedures.
- Have a strong understanding of all key project processes, including manufacturing, procurement, project management, reporting and contract management.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant OHS, quality & environmental management procedures and controls.
- Ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Facilitate an environment where personnel effectively achieve project objectives
- Lead a team of tradespeople to ensure timely delivery of project commitments
- Actively manage internal stakeholder groups and contract holders to ensure alignment in project scope, schedule, and delivery
- 7+ yrs experience delivering complex manufacturing projects
- Design/ engineering experience.
- Experience managing diverse teams and multiple stakeholder groups, both internal and external
- Experience dealing with local authorities for project approvals, development works and notifications.
- Proven project management capability on a similar project.
- Ability to work 5/2 roster
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationship.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend