Stores, Warehousing and Inventory Coordinator
Job no: 493752
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Administration/ Support/ Secretarial, Information Technology, Planning/ Scheduling/ Project Controls
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Stores, Warehousing and Inventory Coordinator to join our Roma team. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager with a dotted line into the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated with significant experience within the Warehousing Industry, with a specific skillset implementing new inventory solutions.
- Plan and implement an efficient warehouse layout and ensure the warehouse facility operates safely.
- Develop and maintain inventory control systems, and warehousing processes and procedures such as goods issue and receipt, order expediting and OSD returns to ensure adequate supply.
- Ensure storage systems are operationally effective.
- Ensure all housed inventory and equipment are stored safely and environmentally responsibly.
- Perform regimented periodic inventory audits and stock takes to ensure inventory control system accuracy.
- Conduct quality inspections on inventory and equipment before storing or rerouting.
- Working with the internal stakeholders to establish demand forecasting and planning.
- Maintain effective communication with all vendors and stakeholders when coordinating a delivery schedule, including ensuring updates on potential delays are being provided.
- Control costs in accordance with agreed limits.
- Be the primary point of contact for all supply governance and compliance issues and requests including facilitation of internal and external audits.
- Successful achievement of inventory related KPI’s as set by the Business Unit Management Team
- Extensive experience working in complex Stores and Warehousing environment.
- Proven skills implementing Inventory Management Systems
- Skilled are creating inventory management efficiencies through various forms of modelling
- Tertiary qualification in supply management or logistics
- C Class Manual Drivers License (Mandatory)
- PMASUP236 – Operate vehicles in the field (Mandatory)
- Chain of Responsibility – Foundation, Driver and Loader (Mandatory)
- Industry Safety Induction (ISI) or Drilling and Completions General Induction (DCGI) (Mandatory)
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend