Group Compliance Manager
Job no: 493754
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Metro
Categories: Safety/ Health/ Environment/ Quality, Supervisory/ Management
- Join a company that values your ideas and encourages your input
- Opportunity to drive performance as part of a dynamic team
- Find your next career move with MPC Kinetic
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking a Group Compliance Manager to join our Head Office People Team. Reporting to the Executive General Manager - People, the ideal candidate for this position will possess significant experience within an Audit, Compliance and Quality environment.
- Lead and manage all external audits at a Corporate level, including those required to obtain and maintain relevant accreditations and certifications for the company (including ISO certification).
- Perform and/or coordinate necessary internal audits on all areas required and ensuring follow up of identified actions.
- Assist in monitoring all operational licensing requirements.
- Define and lead overall corporate document control strategy.
- Review Project Quality Plans.
- Provide guidelines to Project representatives in areas such as SharePoint, templates and references to be used, applicable processes and audits, etc.
- Continuous improvement activities such as the facilitation of ‘Project Lessons Learnt’ sessions.
- Assist all business divisions through corporate integration processes.
- Regularly assess electronic tools/systems being used in the business and help identify areas where improvements/updates may be required, formulating relevant recommendations where applicable.
- 5 plus years’ experience working within complex environments within an Audit, Compliance and Quality capacity.
- Auditor trained.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships to drive positive compliance outcomes.
- Change management experience.
- Experienced in understanding and reviewing Safety Health Management Systems
- Familiar with relevant Australian and International Standards across the construction and resources industries.
- Intimate understanding of best practice coupled with extensive experience in a hands-on development role.
- Possess high level of commercial awareness.
- Ability to recognise trends within the greater business marketplace and a focus on continuous improvement.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend