Field Operator - Fluid Management
Job no: 493757
Work type: Fixed term full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: General Construction, Supervisory/ Management
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is recruiting for several positions within our FMPS business to resource new project requirements and as such is seeking applications from experienced Fluid Management candidates to fill the following positions:
- Truck Operators
- Field Operators (Fluid Management)
These roles will be initially engaged on Fixed Term contracts with the view to transition to permanency based on performance.
Specific to the Role:
- Prior experience in frac spreads or fluid transfer operations
- Possess an Industry Safety Induction Inductions certificate;
- Certificate to Safely operate 4WD vehicles in the field will be mandatory for our clients;
- White Card valid to work in the Australian construction industry;
- Current C Class Manual Driver’s License;
- Current Heavy Rigid / Heavy Combination Truck Driver’s License;
- Crane Vehicle license or Forklift license;
- Telescopic Materials Handler Ticket to perform fluid management operations;
- Experience in planning jobs and have a technical understanding of the production services scope;
- Able to confidently and safely operate fluid management equipment, pumps and follow processes;
- Safely load and unload equipment, chemicals, pumps and products; and
- Perform regular checks and maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience working in a similar industry;
- Experienced and skilled in operating heavy vehicles, equipment and machinery;
- Motivated, honest and reliable worker;
- Execute quality workmanship to client and industry standards;
- Perform work to Australian industry safety standards and promote a safety culture;
- Experience in supervising and coaching new entry level operators will be desirable but not essential for the role.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at http://www.mpcgroup.com.au/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationship.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend