Job no: 493758
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: Karratha, WA
- Join a company that values your ideas and encourages your input
- Opportunity to drive performance as part of a dynamic team
- Find your next career move with MPC Kinetic
MPC Kinetic is seeking applications from experienced Site Engineers to join an existing and skilled Project team, initially on a fixed term, 9-month contract. The Project itself is in the Pilbara, Western Australia and will operate on a 28:9 FIFO roster following an initial planning phase based from one of the MPC Kinetic corporate offices.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate knowledge and experience working in unison with lean Project Management teams whilst also having a positive attitude towards the culture adopted by MPC Kinetic in health, safety, quality, Australian heritage and the environment. The role will report to the Project Engineer in supporting the construction of a large diameter steel pipeline within harsh and challenging ground conditions as part of an expansion to existing infrastructure within the North West Shelf of Australia.
- Developing and implementing construction inspection and testing to ensure quality compliance
- Interpretation of plans, specifications and schedules
- Monitoring progress and updating of project schedules
- Assist with project procurement processes
- Knowledge and adherence to required legislation and standards of performance, quality, cost and safety
- Establishing and implementing systems to ensure construction work complies with engineering drawings
- Assist with project documentation development for close-out and handover (MDR, as-builts, etc)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in the construction, oil and gas or civil industry
- A Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree
- Display great drive and job focus
- Excellent planning and programming skills applicable to continuous moving targets
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & MSP
- Ability to work 28:9 FIFO roster
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationship.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend