Field Supervisor - Fluid Management and Production Services
Job no: 493760
Work type: Fixed term full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Supervisory/ Management
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Field Supervisors to join our Fluid Management and Productions Services division. The right candidate will be responsible for executing and assisting in the planning of operational activities, whilst ensuring that safety, environmental and quality standards are maintained at all times.
These positions will be initially engaged as fixed term contracts with the view for permanency depending on performance and organisational requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organise movements of equipment and personnel within the field as required;
- Manage the available in-field inventory at all times;
- Manage and organise personnel roster in accordance with project scopes of work;
- Delegate relevant tasks to appropriate crew members to increase operational efficiency;
- Responsible for the safe construction and deconstruction of equipment;
- Ensure adequate house-keeping at all times;
- Maintain continuous mentoring and training of crew members;
- Coordinate with other contractors on location to optimise operations;
- Provide accurate daily reports of operational activities;
- Provide accurate field invoices to the on-site customer representative;
- Lead daily safety meetings and ensure 100% compliance with training requirements by all crew members; and
- Actively participate in HAZOBs reporting by all crew members.
- 4+ years in Oil and Gas Industry;
- HR and CV licenses a minimum (mandatory);
- Experience in frac valves installations, servicing, manufacturing (mandatory); and
- Experience in leading and supervising 5 or more-person crews.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
Roster: Two weeks on / two weeks off
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend