Job no: 493765
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Engineering, General Construction
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Certification Technician to join our Maintenance Team within our Australian Oil and Gas division. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated with significant experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Conduct non-destructive examinations;
- Complete training as directed;
- Report the findings of tests and examinations to compile formal reports for review ISO 17025 requirements;
- Breakdown, clean, inspection and recertification of 2-3’’ pipework/ manifolds;
- Pressure test up to 15,000psi;
- Thickness testing of Vac trailers and tankers
- Conduct routine in-house calibration/verification checks on testing equipment as appropriate;
- General maintenance and upkeep of laboratory and equipment and;
- Other duties as directed by the relevant supervisor
- Possess experience and relevant tickets with Ultrasonic Testing and MTI (Magnetic Particle Inspection)
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Local to Roma or willing to relocate
- Experience with a combination of field and workshop-based activities
- Sound knowledge of QA processes
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend