Job no: 493766
Work type: Permanent part-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: General Construction
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Boilermaker to join our Maintenance Team located in Roma. This role is initially a 6-month fixed term role with the possibility of full-time ongoing work. Reporting to Maintenance Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated with significant experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Monday to Friday hours.
- Grinding, cutting, welding, polishing, cropping, pressing, heat treatment and stress relieving of steels.
- Adherence to company procedures.
- Experience with general Fabrication.
- Ability to work off technical drawings.
- Attention to detail and a high level of pride in your work quality is essential.
- Adherence to OHS & work safe protocols.
- Ensure sufficient task analysis are completed to carry work out safely.
- Perform assigned duties in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time.
- Co-ordinate and work in a team environment.
- Maintain and use equipment as designed and according to procedure.
- Oil and gas industry experience.
- Relevant Boilermaker trade qualification.
- Previous experience in Boiler-making and Welding.
- "Can do" attitude and able to work unsupervised.
- Understand weld ability of QT Steels, Stainless Steels, Duplex Steels, Wear Plate and other exotic steels.
- Sound knowledge of QA processes.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend