Job no: 493781
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Administration/ Support/ Secretarial
Location: DIDO from Mackay or surrounding area
- Join a company that values your ideas and encourages your input
- A role to call your own!
- Monday-Friday role
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join our team based near Glenden, QLD. The Project Administrator reports directly into the Project Manager and is responsible for the provision of administrative support to the broader project team.
The successful candidate will have a proactive and reliable work ethic accompanied by a commitment towards constantly improving your skills. You will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Data entry and reporting on various matters including payroll, plant, production and training
- Collation of information for monthly reports and claims
- Manage flight and accommodation bookings
- Coordinate & record project plant & equipment on boarding, scheduled servicing, defects, on & off hire
- Purchasing of supplies and personal protective equipment
- Reporting safety hazards, risks and incidents in accordance with internal and client requirements
- Raising and processing purchase orders
- Entering and processing Accounts Payable
- Entering and processing Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile expenses and credit cards
- Maintaining & Ordering office supplies
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with Jobpac highly regarded
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- A down-to-earth and approachable manner
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively without close supervision and to be accountable for own performance
- Motivated team player
The successful candidate will be required to under pre-employment medical testing for this role including completion of a Coal Board Medical.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward.
We Lead: We all influence outcomes. We take pride in what we do and how we do it. We step up and lead the way
We Care: We work safely and look after the health and wellbeing of our people because we care. We respect the communities and the environment in which we work
We Value Relationships: We work with our clients and partner companies to achieve the best possible outcome. Out reputation is important to us
We Bring Our Thinking: We look to improve what and how things are done in all parts of our business, we challenge the status quo
We Work in Teams: We know the power of teamwork, it is core to our success. We work transparently, we trust, verify and actively seek involvement and alignment
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend