Job no: 493785
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: General Construction
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Predominantly Monday to Friday work roster
- Occasional FIFO roster
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking a Production Technician to join our Chemicals division in Narangba. Reporting to the General Manager – Chemicals, the ideal candidate for this position will be proactive and have good interpersonal skills. Training and development will be provided for the right candidate.
- Assist with production planning
- Assist with inventory control
- Manufacturing and packing down of products
- Ensure placement of stock into pallet racks is monitored against chemical segregation requirements
- Ensure allocated batches are completed in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure correct product formulations and batch numbers are used
- Calculate product blending and packing weights/volumes as per the production batch test
- Completion of Batch Cards, with strict adherence to quality control system requirements
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Adhere to Site QHSE Responsibilities
- Experience preferred, but not essential to be successful in this role
- MR License will be desirable, but not essential as the company will provide training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good reading and writing skills
- Confident in identifying and suggesting areas for improvement to key management
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend