Human Resources Business Partner
Job no: 493787
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Metro
Categories: Human Resources
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join our HR team on a permanent full-time basis, based in our Brisbane office. This role reporting to the COO – Construction, with a functional accountability to the Executive General Manager – Corporate Services, will be fast-paced and diverse. This is a true HR Generalist opportunity. To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated and can show initiative. Roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the Construction workforce to provide ongoing generalist HR support and advice.
- Managing and implementing the newly introduced HRIS.
- Managing and supporting the delivery of key HR processes, including but not limited to remuneration reviews, performance management, talent/succession planning annual performance cycles and professional development activities
- Providing HR statistics and reporting (e.g. remuneration, WGEA).
- Supporting and assisting the COO - Construction with leadership capability and growth throughout the organisation, such as managing the newly introduced Graduate Program and leadership development requirements.
- Partnering with business stakeholders to deliver HR initiatives that drive improved business outcomes, employee engagement and develop high performing culture.
- EBA processes including maintenance/ interpretation of current and negotiation of new agreements
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures.
- Adhoc process improvement and projects as required.
- Maintaining good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Business Partner – Wells and HR Business Partner – Corporate to align both the HR initiatives and strategic direction for MPC Kinetic as a group of companies
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a similar position, ideally within the Construction sector
- Ability to work as part of a broader HR team and independently whilst managing competing priorities with a high degree of organisation and self-direction.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, guidelines and legislation.
- Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience across remuneration/executive remuneration will be highly regarded.
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be a flexible, resilient and down-to-earth team player.
- Must be able to travel both inter and intra state as required
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/.
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationship.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now