Water Truck Driver / Leasehand
Job no: 493788
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: General Construction
Location: Greater Brisbane
Remuneration: Attractive Day Rate
- Be a part of innovative project solutions
- Work with a fleet of ground-breaking plant equipment and world-class systems
- Great even-time roster – 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced person to perform the dual role of Water Truck driver / Leasehand to join our Service Rigs division. Reporting to the Rig Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will be reliable and highly motivated. In return through continuous improvement and training programs, we offer employees a chance at a long-term and dynamic career path. Transportation will also be provided from Brisbane to site via FIFO or DIDO depending on Rig location.
- Operating heavy vehicles on site and during rig moves.
- Transportation of bulk fluid – fresh & produced water.
- Dust suppression of lease and access tracks / roads.
- Assistance in rigging up / down of pressure control equipment.
- Safe operation of hydraulic or manual catwalks.
- Reporting any maintenance of equipment, faults and or necessary repairs.
- Responsible for assigned preventative maintenance activities.
- Timely reporting of any safety hazards or concerns.
- Participation in wellsite and rig hazard hunts.
- Assistance in any other duties as requested by the Driller or Rig Manger.
- General rig and wellsite housekeeping.
- Experience working in Well Servicing operations.
- Experience in bulk fluid transportation / water carting.
- Open Manual Drivers Licence (Preferably MC License).
- DCGI or ISI certificate.
- Relevant Well Servicing qualifications and tickets appropriate for the role for which you are applying.
- A positive attitude towards safety and team work.
- Remote area work experience.
- Ability to work 2 weeks on /2 weeks off roster.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic is a leading Australian pipeline, services and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at http://www.mpckinetic.com.
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationship.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend