Job no: 493800
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
MPC Kinetic recognises that our people are the driving force behind our success. We are continuously seeking skilled, professional, and passionate people to join our team and to contribute to the ongoing achievements of our company. Being part of the MPC Kinetic team means that you’re part of a company that values your ideas and encourages your input. We have an exciting opportunity for dedicated and highly motivated Project Engineers to join our Construction Division. These positions are FIFO/DIDO positions, requiring flexibility to work construction rosters.
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the construction, oil and gas or civil industry,
- A Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree,
- Proven construction management capability on a similar project, including ‘hands-on’ experience in the field,
- Excellent planning and programming skills applicable to continuous moving targets across many work fronts,
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & MSP,
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships,
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement to enhance client specific design,
- Draft project specific documentation to suit client requirements,
- Provide technical support on aspects of construction design to the field teams,
- Execute assigned work within budget, and
- Ensure change is effectively managed throughout the project.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resource industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
MPC Kinetic is committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters equal employment opportunity. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend