Job no: 493811
Work type: Permanent full-time
Categories: General Construction
Location: Adelaide, SA
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Join a company that values your ideas and encourages your input
- Great team culture
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Administrator to join our Fluid Management team based in Cooper Basin, SA. Reporting into the Location Manager – Cooper Basin, the successful candidate will have a proactive and reliable work ethic accompanied with a friendly personality. Strong attention to detail and exceptional data entry skills will see you excel in this position.
You will assist with a range of duties including:
- Raising and processing purchase orders
- Entering and processing Accounts Payable
- Entering and processing Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile expenses and credit cards
- Provide general administration support to the Fluid Management team in South Australia
- Order office and assist in the ordering of operation supplies
- Book travel and accommodation for site personnel
- Assist with the onboarding of new starters to site
- Assist with the processing of timesheets for payroll
- Answering client and enquiries from field personnel via phone and email
- Data Entry
- Working 5:2 roster (Monday to Friday) based in Adelaide
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- A down-to-earth and approachable manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively without close supervision and to be accountable for your own performance
- Motivated team player
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend