Field Mechanic - Service Rigs
Job no: 493814
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: General Construction
Location: Surat / Bowen Basin areas (Point of Hire – Brisbane)
Remuneration: Attractive day rate package
- Work with a fleet of ground-breaking plant equipment and world-class systems
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Find your next career move with MPC Kinetic
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic, is a provider of well servicing solutions to the Australian onshore oil and gas sector with some of the world's most innovative equipment using new, purpose designed truck mounted service rigs. We are seeking an experienced Rig Mechanic/Maintenance fitter to join our Well Servicing Team who will conduct operations from both a field level and office based management duties.
- Main point of contact for all repairs for the Well Servicing division;
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance systems, inspection schedules, processes and procedures;
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance or repair work on rigs and other plant equipment;
- Schedule and manage field trade staff;
- Travel to well servicing sites as required;
- Adhere to company operating procedures;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose service calls over the phone, if possible; and
- Generate and prioritise work orders in the preventative maintenance system.
- Reliable and hard working with a proactive attitude towards your work;
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters/ Heavy Vehicle Mechanics/ Plant Mechanics (Essential);
- 5+ years experience working on Drilling Rigs/Workover rigs and associated plant & equipment (Essential);
- Experience working with Hydraulics (Essential);
- Knowledge and skills in electrical componentry and/or instrumentation systems;
- Knowledge and skills in well service equipment/vehicle repair and preventive maintenance; and
- HC/MC Truck Licence (Preferred), HR Truck Licence (Essential).
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend