Operations Administrator - Well Servicing
Job no: 493821
Work type: Permanent full-time
Location: QLD Metro
Categories: Administration/ Support/ Secretarial
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Operations Administrator to join our Service Rigs Administration team based in Brisbane. Reporting into the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have a proactive and reliable work ethic accompanied by a friendly personality. Strong attention to detail and exceptional data entry skills will see you excel in this position.
You will assist with a range of duties including:
- Raising and processing purchase orders
- Entering and processing Accounts Payable
- Entering and processing Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile expenses and credit cards
- Provide general administration support to the Well Servicing Business unit
- Assist with travel bookings and accommodation bookings
- Assist with the processing of timesheets for payroll
- Gather and analyse operational data
- Data Entry
- Uniform/ PPE ordering
- Assistance with business unit onboarding facilitation
- Training and competency management, administration
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- A down-to-earth and approachable manner
- Experience with inventory and purchasing administration
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively without close supervision and to be accountable for your own performance
- Motivated team player
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend